Tristar Hospital started its Eye Department in Jan. 2014.
We have very decent OPD setup, fully equipped with latest Eye machines.
In eye OPD following are the latest equipments
- Slit Lamp (Keeler) – For Examination of the anterior segment of eyei.e Cornea, Lens etc…..
- Indirect Opthalmcoscope – for Examination of posterior segment of eyei.e Retina, Vitreous & Optic nerve head.
- Schioetz Tonometer – Contact Tonometer to measure intraocular pressure
- NCT – Non Contact Tonometer (Keeler) to measure intraocular pressure of eye. mainly for screening purpose.
- Vision Testing Units
- Antorefracto meter – Zeiss & Topcon computeriesd testing of Referactive Error
- A-Scan sonomed& Alcon for Interacular Lens measurements before cataract surgery
- Various lenses like 90D, 20D
For eye surgeries our hospital is the only hospital in South Gujarat having Laminar Flow in OT & separate operation theatre in Multispecialty Hospital.
We have the latest Stellaris (B&L) machine for phacoemulsification of Cataract (Cataract Surgery). It is also an excellent machine for posterior segment (retinal Surgeries).
We do cataract surgery as a day care Procedure that the patient is discharged shortly after operation.
Patients are assisted by a soft spoken well mannered, kind hearted staff in OT & OPD.