- The fruit of the Tristar’s excellence in the field of Cardiac Surgery goes to the excellent medical team which includes the well experienced and committed Cardiac surgeons backed with the latest technology. The Tristar has gained an expertise in various cardiac surgeries.
- Various surgeries at the Tristar are
- Endovascular repairs
- Minimally invasive Cardiac Surgeries (key hole surgerires)
- Coronary Artery Bypass Graft (CABG)
- On Pump Coronary Artery Bypass Graft
- Beating Heart Coronary Artery Bypass Graft
- Awake CABG
- Valve replacement surgery
- Aortic Surgery
- Redo Surgery
What does CABG Package Includes
- Registration Charges.
- Stay Charges (3 day ICU & 6 day Ward Stay)
- Surgeon’s Charges
- OT Charges
- Anaesthetist Fee
- Perfusionist Charge
- Physiotherapy 8 visits
- Post operative dressing (2 Major)
- Syringe Pump (2 in ICU)
- Oxygen Charges (3 Days)
- OT Consumables*
- 3 CBC, 4 RBS
- 2 S.Creatinine
- HIV, HBSAg, HCV
- 4 Electrolyte
- 5 ABG, 4 ACT
- SGPT, SGOT
- S Billirubin
- Coagulation Profile
- 5 Chest X-Ray & 2 2D Echo
What does CABG Package Excludes
- Any stay beyond the period mentioned.
- Any other investigations (if required) other than mentioned.
- Pre-op, Intra- op and Post-op Medicines
- Physician’s check up
- Blood and Blood Products
- Cell Saver if Used will be charged extra.
- Visit charges of doctors other than surgical team.
- Any Other Item/Procedure not mentioned in inclusion list
- Package prices are liable to change from time to time without any prior intimation & would be applicable at the time of admission.
- Tristar Hospital Follows a strict “NO REUSE POLICY” of disposables to provide best patient care as per American FDA Guidelines, U.S.
- OT Consumables other than standard package will be charged at MRP.
- The above package is applicable for multibed air-conditionde ward.